The term “crash cart” actually has its origin in the medical profession as a mobile cart of emergency supplies in case of life-threatening emergencies within the hospital.
- Overall size: 37″” L x l9″” W x 60″” H.
- Tubular steel frame.
- Six coloured removable bins & two polystrene lockable storage units with three drawers each.
- Four swivel castors, l25mm dia, two with brakes.
- Complete with corner buffers, oxygen cylinder holder, electric lamp. cardiac massage board, SS IV rod & Laminated shelves.
- Finish in epoxy powder coated. Also available in Stainless Steel Frome