OT light is a medical device intended to assist medical personnel during a surgical procedure by illuminating a local area or cavity of the patient. A combination of several surgical lights is often referred to as a “surgical light system”.
- Good visibility and the homogeneous illumination of 100000 Lux.
- Effortless movement inside calibrated arms ambient light for minimally invasive surgery.
- Control Panel to adjust the lux intensity & on/off the light.
- Sterilizable handle helps to adjust the focus dia.
- Low maintenance, long-lasting LED’s.
They are incandescent and offer a very bright and intense white light. For years, they were the best operating room lighting on the market. It is the closest thing to the traditional incandescent lamp that people used at home.