The Semi Fowler Bed ABS Panel position is a position in which a patient, typically in a hospital or nursing home in positioned on their back with the head and trunk raised to between 15 to 45 degrees, although 30 degrees is the most frequently used bed angle, The elevation is less than that of the fowler’s position, and may include the foot of the bed being raised at the knee to bend the legs.
- Overall Size:- 81″ L x 36″W x 24″H
- Backrest adjustable manoeuvred by Screw Handle from Foot
- Top made of Perforated COCA MS Sheet
- Provisions for Stainless Steel I.V. rod with four locations
- ABS moulded Head & Foot Panels
- Leps with rubber
- Pre — treated epoxy powder coated