The Semi Fowler Bed SS Panel position is a position in which a patient, typically in a hospital or nursing home in positioned on their back with the head and trunk raised to between 15 to 45 degrees, although 30 degrees is the most frequently used bed angle, The elevation is less than that of the fowler’s position, and may include the foot of the bed being raised at the knee to bend the legs.
- Overall Size:- 81″” L x 3d””W x 24″”H
- Backrest adjustable manoeuvred by Screw Handle from Foot End.
- Two section perforated COCA MS sheet top
- Provisions for Stainless Steel I.V. rod with four locations
- Removable Stainless Steel tubular head & foot bows with laminated panels
- Leps with rubber stumps.
- Pre – treated epoxy powder coated