A suction machine, also known as an aspirator, is a type of medical device that is primarily used for removing obstructions — like mucus, saliva, blood, or secretions — from a person’s airway. When an individual is unable to clear secretions due to a lack of consciousness or an ongoing medical procedure, suction machines help them breathe by maintaining a clear airway.
- Housing: Robust engineering plastic molded , shock- resistant ABS.
- Capacity: -710 +10mmHg at free air displacement of 30-35 Itrs / min.
- Noise level: 50 dB A 3 almost whispers
- Pump: Oil free diaphragm Vacuum Pump
- Jar: Polycarbonate 2×2 Itrs capacity, fitted with over flow safety device.
- Vacuum Gauge: 7.5cms (3.0 inch). 0-760mm Hg (also kPa) calibration.
- Tubing: Non collapsible PVC tube IOx15 mm x 2 mtrs.
- Motor: 0.25 H.P., 180 watt, 1440 PPM.
- Power: 220 +10VAC 50Hz,1Phase.
- Castors! Heavy duty HN-50 antistatic castors.
- Ideal for Medical & Surgical procedures.
- All parts coming into contact with secretion are outoclave safe.
- Rotary Vane Type Pump
- Silicone Tubing l0xl5 mm x 2 Mtrs.
- Power Requirement: 110 Volts (On Request)