Fowler Bed General:Fowler’s position is a standard patient position in which the patient is seated in a semi-sitting position (45-60 degrees) and may have knees either bent or straight.
- Overall size 78“ L x 36“ W X 24“ H
- Adjustable backrest & leg section by means of two independent cranks
- Four section top perforated COCA MS sheet.
- Tubular Head bows 1060mm (H) and foot bows 820mm (H) with vertical tubular supports.
- l00mm four swivelling castors; 2 with breaks
- Provisions for Stainless Steel I.V. rod with four locations
- Pre – treated epoxy powder coated